62ft Catamaran Singapore
Recline into the comforts of our luxury 62ft Catamaran whilst we sail along the southern coast of Singapore towards the secluded Southern islands (St John’s Island, Sisters’ Islands, Kusu and Pulau Hantu).
Admire the impressive skyline of Singapore. We sail along the southern coast of Singapore and Sentosa Island before heading to Lazarus Island.
We usually anchor in a beautiful secluded bay where you could enjoy lunch or BBQ, and relax on the white sandy beach. This Catamaran also offers us to sail around the islands of St. Johns, Sister Islands and Kusu if you wish. About 4 hours later, we will sail back towards the west in between some of the moored tankers around the harbor area before we return to the Marina. Itinerary can be tailored to your individual wishes and preferences.
Catamaran Singapore Details
Catamaran Singapore Rates
|No. of Guests||Duration||Mon – Thurs||Fri – Sun|
|Up To 5|
|Up To 30||4 Hours||Not Available in Phase 3|
|Up To 37||4 Hours||Not Available in Phase 3|
|Up to 45||4 Hours||Not Available in Phase 3|
Nett Prices (inclusive of all relevant taxes).
Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment and is subject to first-come, first-served basis.
- Prices do not include food and beverages or use of the barbecue and tender unless otherwise specified.
- Self-catering : $348
- Corkage Fee : $257
- Additional hours are $300 during the week and $321 at the weekend, subject to availability.
- All prices include exclusive use of the yacht for the relevant number of hours, Captain, two crew and use of the yacht’s equipment when under way (flat screen TV, sound system, kitchen appliances) and at anchor (six-man float, kayak, snorkeling equipment).
Cancellation and Re-Scheduling:
- Cancellation:More than 28 days prior to departure, full refund less 18% admin fee will be made. More than 14 days, less than 28 days, 50% of full payment will be refunded. Less than 14 days, full amount will be forfeited.
- Re-Scheduling: 2 weeks notice prior to date of charter. Only one rescheduling allowed. $100 for rescheduling